JOIN A SPECIAL INFORMATIONAL SESSION ON FULBRIGHT SCHOLAR AWARDS FOR THE SPECIAL NEEDS COMMUNITY IN SRI LANKA
Public Informational Session on 2022 Fulbright Scholarship Awards
Awards and Fellowships Tab for Further Details About the Specific Awards: Click
International Climate Protection Fellowship
Fellowships are awarded for prospective leaders and postdoctoral researchers working academically or practically in climate protection or climate-relevant resource conservation.
Women in Tech, Future of Big Data, Morgan Stanley scholarships/internships
For September 2021 more than 20 awards:
- Women in Technology with BlackRock: up to 100% scholarship, mentoring, possible internship leading to full-time job.
- Future of Big Data with a London boutique fund: 100% scholarship, mentoring, possible internship in London
- Morgan Stanley: Paid internship possibly leading to full-time job, up to 60% scholarship. The application deadline is February 1.
UCAS 2021 Online Admission Briefing for International Students: ANSO Scholarship Application
Türkiye Scholarships applications for 2021
Applications deadline 20th February 2021 for international students from all countries.
PhD grants in Remote and Distance Learning at the University of Deusto
WebLab-Deusto research team, in collaboration with DEUSTEK-MORElab research group, offers the chance to apply to PHD grants in the area of remote and distance learning at the University of Deusto (Bilbao-Spain).
Environmental Engineering and Management Program, Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) : Master's and Doctoral programs for August 2021 intake
Environmental Engineering and Management Program, Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is calling for applicants for master's and doctoral programs for August 2021 intake. Please see the following details of the following scholarships for your perusal and reference:
- His Majesty the King’s Scholarships for Doctoral Program (Application Deadline: 28 February 2021)
- AIT-BNU-Thai Pipe PhD Scholarship (Application Deadline: 30 April 2021)
- Her Majesty the Queen’s Scholarships for Master’s Program (Application Deadline: 28 February 2021)
- ADB-JSP Scholarships (Application Deadline: 31 March 2021)
- Bangchak Master Scholarships (Application Deadline: 31 March 2021)
- Thai Pipe Scholarships (Application Deadline: 31 May 2021)
- Kurita Scholarships (Application Deadline: 31 March 2021)
- China Scholarship Council Scholarships for Chinese Students (Application Deadline: 31 March 2021)
- RTG Fellowships (Application Deadline: 1 June 2021)
- AIT Scholarships (Application Deadline: 10 June 2021)
The details are also available at: https://www.ait.ac.th/admissions/scholarships/