Hantana Vision Reserach Magazine
The University of Peradeniya, being a pioneer in setting new frontiers for higher education and research, is pleased to announce its latest initiative, The University of Peradeniya research magazine. The Magazine which has been christened as the ‘Hantana Vision’ serves to present write ups on cutting edge research that is continuously taking place within the campus and immortalize them in a simple format that will be made available to the general public.
- Book Review
- Dialogue Articles
- Feature Articles
- Letter to Editor
- Opinion Articles
- Picture Articles
- Research Briefs
- Research News
- Young Researcher
- First, select an appropriate article type (from the list given above). If you are planning to submit a Feature article, a Centerfold or a Young Researcher article, please contact the International Relations Office (email@example.com) or the Faculty representative before preparation of the article.
- Choose a catchy title for the article. Title must be concise and easily understandable.
- Prepare the article using simple language with minimum technical terms.
- Please submit the soft copies of the article to your Faculty Representative or directly to the International Relations Office(firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Select high quality photos (1024 x 768 or larger) and send them separately with the article as JPEG/PNG attachments.
- Give the full citation of the publications and the DOI link/links wherever applicable.
- Please provide your contact details.
No conference papers will be accepted.
Please note that the articles written by the same Author/Authors will not be published in consecutive issues of the Hantana Vision magazine. In case of receipt of such articles, The Editorial Board will consider them for a later issue of the Hantana Vision.